SHIMANO Tourney EZ Fire Plus 7 Speed Brake & Gear Combined Shifters, ST-EF41Shimano
SHIMANO Tourney EZ Fire Plus 7 Speed STI Brake & Gear Shifter Set, ST-EF41 PA7
Suitable for MTB
EZ Fire Plus Shift/Brake Lever Set, Dual SIS Shift Lever
Essential Sport Excitement
Tourney is a basic component set for entry sports bikes and riders.
Ride free with your sports bike, and feel free, away from your daily life and enjoy the trouble free and stable performance for a long time.
Smooth, Light, Precise Shifting Performance with HYPERDRIVE Technology
Attractive, visible and intuitive OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY with each number to confirm the gear position at a glance
Wider Pad Clearance for Easy Set up and Less Chance of Rubbing Noise.
- Durable Light Action Shifting Performance for Stress Free Riding
- 2-Finger Brake Lever Member with Good Ergonomics
- Attractive easy to read & intuitive OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY with each number to see the gear position at a glance
- Updated Design to Match Current Bike Style
- Compatible with brake type: V-Brake, Mechanic Disc Brake (MTB)
- Colour: Black
- Shifter Type: EZ Fire Plus
- Rear Speeds: 7 Speed
- Compatible Rear Derailleur Type: MTB 7-Speed
- Max. Multiple Shifts (Main Lever/Rear) 3
- OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY
- Shifting Lever Cable Material: Steel, Finish: Standard
- Recommended Shifting Lever Outer Casing: OT-SIS40
- Compatible Brake Type: V-Brake, Mechanic Disc Brake (MTB)
- Lever Size (Finger) 2
- Brake Cable Type: T-Type
- Reach Adjustable
- Cable Adjustable
- Cable Adjust Type: Two Hand
Great Performance and Great Fun of MTB Riding
When you're flying down a back woods trail you can't afford to worry about how your bike's going to respond. Shimano design their mountain bike components so they do what you want them to instantly. Shimano components create a more efficient bicycle-to-rider interface that demands less energy. Shimano do that through low-effort and precise shifting systems, and through linear response braking systems that deliver superior power modulation. By using components that work for you, you can focus more on the task at hand: riding your bicycle.