Schwalbe Inner Tube AV12A, 26x1.0-1.5, Schrader V 40mmSchwalbe
SCHWALBE INNER TUBE, 26", AV12A
- Imperial: 26 x 1.0-1.50
- ETRTO (EU): 25-559 > 40-559
Valve Type: Schrader Valve 40mm
- 100% Recyclable Rubber Quality Inner Tube
- Long Life Air Retention
- High Puncture Resistance
- Quality Precision-Made Valves
- Valve Cap & Lock Nut
- Schwalbe Standard Inner Tube
- Type: AV12A
- Size: 26"
- Wall Thickness: 1.0mm
- Schrader Valve (Auto)
- Valve Length: 40mm
- Weight: 120g
Schwalbe tubes are predominately made from Butyl Rubber, which is an airtight synethic rubber with very high elasticity, and keeps the air longer than average - in turn allows for a wider range of tyre sizes.
Schwalbe use the best material and uniform wall thickness, have the highest reliability that has been proven a million times, and are now 100% Recyclable.
Schwalbe high quality compounds, purity of the rubber compound is an clear indicator of the quality of the Bicycle Inner Tube.
Schwalbe Inner Tube AV12A Fits Sizes:
|Metric (UK)||Imperial (UK)||ETRTO (EU)|
|26 x 1.00||25-559|
|26 x 1.10||28-559|
|26 x 1.25||32-559|
|26 x 1.35||35-559|
|26 x 1.40||37-559|
|26 x 1.50||40-559|
Schwalbe Bicycle Inner Tube Production Stages
- Before extrusion the basic material is pushed through 7 filters under incredible pressure
- All tubes are inserted & inflated into a mold for the Vulcanization process (this ensures an even wall thickess, & high Air Retention).
- All tubes are inflated & stored for 24 hours to test for the quality of Air Retention.
- After 24 hours each tube is carefully checked & visually inspected.
The Schwalbe Inner Tube has been valued by the German Bicycle Dealers & Stockists for it's high reliability for many years.
Schwalbe tubes cover many sizes due to it's high elasticity, all valves are Nickel-Plated, and Threaded &, the Valve Core is always replaceable. The classic bicycle valve comes with a high-pressure valve core, which can even be inspected for pressure.
Schwalbe inner tubes are 10% recyclable, without any loss of quality Schwalbe can use 20% of recycled old tubes to produce new inner tubes. Schwalbe has it's own factory with a special devulcanization process, and has proven very sucessful for many years. The energy balance is positive, and used 1/5th of the energy in comparison with a production of new butyl.